Friday 15 October 2010

I feel like I should update this blog, but I don't really have a great deal to say. I think that's the problem with me lately. Passion. I am lacking. Not for everything, of course, because my favourite girl in the world still makes me happy every day. I still feel happy speaking to my parents, and I very recently attended one of the most mindblowing concerts of my whole life. Friends are a touchy subject, really. I probably have one person in this city that I could go to if I really really needed someone. I just feel very unsatisfied with myself and I need to fix it. The sentence 'I thought you would [insert expectation] by now', which has been said to me twice this week by two different people about two very important things, has really got to me. My expectations of myself are unrealistically high, which I can't understand when my self-belief is relatively low at times, but it is nice to know that other people are disappointed in me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment