Sunday 7 March 2010

Automatic #2

Deep breaths with music and coastliners taking people far away then bringing them back to where they wanted to get away from in the first place. They were chased away. bright and bushy once but ground down like pea beans in the farms and bowls of cereal the French people say the hate. There is far far far too much grass here, get a fucking grip and stop worrying. Where do you think she's gone? I can't believe everyone left and took the flower pots with them, what am I going to water now when the stars aren't out the the delete button falls off the wall?

2 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNi8aW8Nf6s

    Love it. This one I mean. I'm gonna try and get a daily one going too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, they play that song at work! Now I can imagine the dance moves too. THANKS HOOTS!

    Yes, you should do some daily automatic blabbing as well :) xxx

    ReplyDelete