Saturday 5 December 2009

Right now I am listening to Pink and Glitter. I am topless, wearing a hat and pyjama bottoms. I look ridiculous but my door is locked, there is some light from outside plus lamplight and I have chocolate soya milk. It's Saturday afternoon and I am feeling half healthy after a sleepless week. One of the best of my life. I saw Tori Amos in a tiny venue in London after sleeping on the street to get a wristband. I walked hand in hand with Rachel along Oxford Street to look at the Christmas lights. I laughed and ate onion rings. I was kissed. Warm. It was all so fucking magical and I can't describe it at all. And the SHOW. That will never ever be forgotten by anyone.
This morning I have been flicking through Anne Sexton's letters and gradually tidying my room. I need to hoover, but I have done most of the work and I'm happy with it. I would love to write a poem today. I would love to read a lot and listen to Tori all day, with the exception of one Steve Hackett song. I am going to have the kind of day I love to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment