Thursday 19 March 2009


I like the feeling of fitting into a new routine. There’s the initial dislike of change, then the toleration of it and then, finally, it clicks and it doesn’t feel new or different anymore.
Right now I am working my way through a list of fourteen things. Some of the things are small. In the past couple of hours I have ticked off five of them and I am less than a hundred pages away from finishing the sixth. I am wearing a yellow top, yellow socks and my girlfriend’s yellow slippers. I can’t wear yellow. Yellow is a colour I cannot wear. I am listening to old Tori bootlegs and reading George Orwell. This morning I counted £30 in change. I will read this http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/mar/18/british-library-lost-books when I think I’ve done enough work.

I am excited for a lot of things. Some big things and some little things. The big things are going to Scotland, going to the football, getting another tattoo, the new Tori album and the amazing/ mad excitement of a tour. The little things are just for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment